Faculty and Researchers work closely combining research interests and expertise.
At the School of engineering and technology, faculty as well as scholars are actively engaged in research and technological development in various areas. The database of their publications is available here.Projects
Faculty members from School of Engineering and Technology have completed online FDP programmes offered through Nptel-Swayam according to their interest and finally obtained the certificates. Some of the members came out as Gold/Silver medalists and Elite certificate holders.
Dr. Arti Vaish, Associate Professor- Electronics and Communication Engineering, has Published two Patents:
a. “System of Agriculture Robot for Automatic Spraying Seeding, Harvesting and Monitoring Crop” Intellectual Property India, Office of the Controller General of Patents, Design and Trade Marks, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. [Patent Publication Number-52/2019, Patent Application Number- 201911052742 Publication Date-27.12.2019
b.“Refrigeration System of Clay Cool Chamber Using Solar Energy” Intellectual Property India, Office of the Controller General of Patents, Design and Trade Marks, Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. [Patent Publication Number-52/2019, Patent Application Number- 201911053846 Publication Date-27.12.2019.
Dr. Arti Vaish BEING NOMINATED AS A BIOGRAPHICAL CANDIDATE TO BE INCLUDED IN THE 2018-2020 EDITION OF WHO’S WHO IN AMERICA,a well-respected biographical resource featuring America’s most accomplished individuals since 1899.
Dr. Arti Vaish received funds from Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) for conducting Entrepreneurship awareness camp (EAC), November, 2019.
Dr. Monika Khurana, Associate Professor- Applied Sciences, obtained fast-track grant for young investigators, DST 2015-2018.
Dr. Arti Vaish, Associate Professor- Electronic and communication Engineering, has been nominated as a biographical candidate to be included in the 2018 edition of who’s who in America.
Dr. Neha Gupta, Assistant Professor- Electrical and Electronics Engineering, has registered a Patent with Indian Ministry of patents and published in an Indian Journal of Patents.
Ms Pramneet Kaur Assistant Professor (CSE) wrote a paper titled”A Novel technique of DWT based Image Steganogra-phy using Fuzzy logic” which was selected and got published in International Journal of Arts & Sciences’ (IJAS) for American Canadian Conference for Engineering and Technology which was held at McGill University, Montreal (30 May to 2 June 2018) and Ryerson University’s Toronto (5 to 8 June 2018)
Ms. Alpana Jijja , Dr. Mamta Dhaiya , Dr. Rewa sharma , Mr Goutam data and Ms. Sherry Verma Attended leading India workshop on"AI and Deep learning skilling and Research "from June5-June7 2018 in Bennett University (greater Noida) which aims to impart training on Artificial Intelligent Technol-ogies.
Dr. Isha Saini, Assistant Professor Physics at AU attended one week short term course on organic photovoltaics and electronics technology organized by flexible organic energy devices section at CSIR- National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi from 6th August to 10th August, 2018. This programme is an initiative to train the researchers working in the field of Photovoltaics technology.
Dr. Isha Saini, Assistant Professor Physics @ AU obtained DST-SERB international travel fellowship to attend Joint European Summer School on fuel cell, electrolyzer and battery technologies jointly organized by University of Birmingham, Technical university of Denmark and Julich Research Centre, in Athens, Greece from 10th September to 14th September, 2018.
1) Big congratulations to team SET-01 Sushant University for qualifying the level three evaluation (L3E) in the world biggest Hackathon and open innovation model ‘Smart India Hackathon (SIH) 2020 for developing a project MS449 for Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt. Ltd." SIH involves 2 lakh+ students with 57,000 + ideas from 2200 + institutions.
2) School of Engineering and Technology congratulates Mr. Hanut Arora for successfully obtaining Scholarship of EC-Council and clearing the Certified Ethical Hacker practical exam (CEH).
3) School of Engineering and Technology congratulates Mr. Yash Vardhan Prasad for collaboratively making an application which helps to scan, store and share the Documents in image and document.
4) Ansal University Alumni- Ms. Richa Sharma (B.Tech CSE-2013 batch) was first runner-up in SKYLARK Miss INDIA 2019 and was also chosen as Miss ELEGANT in the same pageant. Heartiest Congratulations to Miss Richa.
5) School of Engineering and Technology congratulates Niyati Rana from B.Tech (CSE) for her several accomplishments as a student.
Ms. Niyati Rana - Batch 2017-2021 - CSE
The President and Founder of the social welfare society, Call for Humanity at Sushant School of Engineering and Technology. The club has also received recognition and a certificate for volunteer work during the Annual Awards Ceremony for Neofusion NGO, Gurugram.
Obtained offer Letters from the following Organizations:
Successfully obtained following Certifications:
6) Ms. Jhanvi Gulati, a student at School of Engineering and Technology, represented India as a delegate in the Harvard College Project for Asian and International Relations (HPAIR), Asia Conference 2019, recently held at Nur-Sultan (formerly known as Astana), Kazakhstan.
7) Students from School of Engineering and Technology attended 5 days long event on “Public Private Partnership by youth” held in Bali in Jan 2019. In the 5 days event, 85 delegates and guests from 20 cities in Asia worked together to learn about cross sector and citizenship to design a sustainable vision for tourism industry.
8) Student team from School of Engineering and Technology at Gridtech Exhibition (MHRD sponsored) have received consolation prize of 20,000. There were 66 teams from all over India, our team from SET @ AU gave tough competition to IITs ,NITs and many other renowned universities.
9) Kunal yadav of B.tech CSE participated in 6 competitions held at BITS Pilani, APOGEE technical fest. He made us proud by winning 4 out of 6 competitions.
10) Hanut Kumar Arora of B.Tech Cyber Security at SET secured *1st Rank* in *Bob the Assembler* PC Assembling Competition in *Turington'19* Tech fest of *Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
11) Students from B.Tech Civil and Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology, Ansal University, assembled a complete solar powered electric cart.
12) Two of our students Rahul, B.Tech Civil engineering and Gaurav, B.Tech CSE won the second spot in Zonal level debate competition organized by School of Renewable energy and Efficiency, NIT kurukshetra in association with Bureau of Energy Efficiency, New and Renewable Energy Department and Haryana Renewable Energy Development Agency.
Shivaditya Singh Tomar, B.Tech CSE student, has been successful in securing scholarship to pursue MS in Cyber Defense at Dakota State University in South Dakota, USA.
P Indralekha, student of B.Tech CSE (2014-18) successful in getting admission in MS in data analytics at Northeastern University, Boston.
Dravisha Katoch, student of CSE represented India at The Harvard Project of Asia and International Relations Conference held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Kunal, student of IInd year CSE has made us proud by winning the Hakathon 2018 organised by LPU, Jalandhar from 31st August-2nd September 2018.
Dravisha Katoch, BTech CSE student at AU selected as one of the 300 delegates from all over the world for the very reputed HPAIR (The Harvard Project for Asian & International Relations) - Harvard College Conference which is at Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA from 15 Februaury,2019 to 18 February,2019.
Kunal yadav of B.tech CSE second year participated in 6 competitions held at BITS Pilani, APOGEE technical fest. He made us proud by winning 4 out of 6 competitions. International coding league: There were 37 rounds with 650+ coders. Kunal won this challenge and was awarded price amount of 5000 and certificate. Research paper presentation: In this challenge he was awarded for best innovative idea and won price amount of 5000 and certificate. Blind coding: coding was to be done with monitors turned off. He won 2nd position. PUBG: HE won 1st position with cash prize of 1500 and T shirt.
Student team from School of Engineering and Technology at Gridtech Exhibition (MHRD sponsored) have received consolation prize of 20,000. There were 66 teams from all over India, our team from SET @ AU gave tough competition to IITs ,NITs and many other renowned universities.
Hanut Kumar Arora of B.Tech Cyber Security Ist year at SET secured *1st Rank* in *Bob the Assembler* PC Assembling Competition in *Turington'19* Tech fest of *Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.