Prerequisites of modules on basics shall be provided for better understanding of the complex fittings.
Specialty Contact Lenses fitting Methodologies for irregular corneal conditions.
|S No||Date||Topics Covered On Webinar|
1. Indications of CL in various irregular corneal conditions
2. Corneal Imaging and its significance in CL fitting in irregular cornea
3. Corneal Imaging and its significance in CL fitting in irregular cornea
4. Rose K Lenses(All Corneal Designs & Indications)
5. Rose K XL
6. Scleral Lenses
7. Rose K Soft Lenses
9. Aftercare(Dispensing Visit)
10. Care & Maintenance
11. Contact Lens Complications, Troubleshooting for Irregular Cornea
12. Case Discussions
The total fee for this course is 20,000 INR. ( to be paid in the beginning of the course) The course is specialized contact lens training by blended learning method, which caters to enhancement of skills in fitting irregular cornea like Keratoconus, Post lasik, Post graft, PMD, Keratoglobus and other types of conditions.
This is a certification course where candidate gets two certificates. (i) Certificate from Sushant University. (ii) Certified Rose K Practitioner Certificate.
Prof. Monica Chaudhry : email@example.com
Ms. Jyoti Dave Singh : firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Administrator : Ritesh Khowal : 9873147991
Located at Sector-55, Gurgaon 122003
In association with “Menicon”
Sushant University Contact no 0124 4750465