- Name Dr. Manimala
- Qualification M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Department School of Engineering and Technology
- Profile Assistant Professor(Mathematics)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Manimala is currently working as Assistant Professor under School of Engineering Technology at Ansal University, Gurgaon. She has over 13 years of extensive experience in Academics. She has done Ph.D. in Mathematics from PG Dept. of Mathematics at L N M University, Darbhanga, Bihar. She has completed her master’s from BRA Bihar University and achieved best master’s award along with Gold Medal. She published many papers and attended various national and international seminars and conferences.
Differential Equation/ Partial Differential Equation
Real Analysis, Infinite Series
Statistics and Probability
- Published paper title “Impact of aligned MHD flow with inclined outer velocity for a casson nanofluid over a stretching sheet”, Heat Transfer- Asian Research Wiley DOI: 10.1002/htj.21796.
- Accepted a paper title"Effect of aligned magnetic field and inclined outer velocity in Casson fluid flow over a stretching sheet with heat source" in Journal of Thermal Engineering paper ID: JTEN-2019-228 dated 17-04-19 .
- Accepted paper in Advances in Intelligent System and Computing title "Impact of Aligned and Non-aligned MHD Casson Fluid with Inclined Outer Velocity Past a Stretching Sheet", Springer Nature Singapore Pte Ltd Paper ID: TCCE_PAPERID_20 dated 30-06-19.
- Published paper title "Impact of inclined outer velocity in MHD Casson fluid over a stretching sheet" in IJATCA (International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Applications), July 2019 in Web of Science ISSN-2395-3519, pp.32-38.
- Published paper title " Investigation of tweets amid Me Too movement using Twitter sentiment analysis at Research Symposium on Advancements in Engineering, Science, Management, and Technology, AESMT-19” by International Journal of Technical Innovation in Modern Engineering & Science (IJTIMES) UGC Approved No: 47719, e-ISSN: 2455-2585.
- Published paper title "Solitary Waves Solutions of Non-Linear Schrodinger Equation with Higher Order Dispersion by Phase Amplitude Method Mathematically" published in IJASR (International Journal of Applied Research), Volume 5, Issue 3, August 2017 ISSN No. 2347-470X
- Accepted paper title “Flow and heat transfer of a non-Newtonian power-law ?uid over a non-linearly stretching sheet with thermal radiation and aligned magnetic ?eld” in Nonlinear Dynamics and Systems Theory.
- Published a paper on “Queuing with Balking & Reneging for No Limits on the Capacity” in NCRAAM 2012 held in ITM University, Gurgaon.
- Published a paper “Management Breakthrough in Hospital Administration” in Golden Jubilee Conference of Bihar Mathematical Society held on 31st March 08 at Dept. of Mathematics, B.R.A Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
- Published a paper on ‘’On characterization of A fuzzy sub-groups” in Golden Jubilee Conference of Bihar Mathematical Society held on 31st March 08 at Dept. of Mathematics, B.R.A Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
Researches done/ Current research
- Mathematical Approach to Game Theory and it’s Fuzzification.
- Guiding PhD. Scholars in research area of Fluid Dynamics.
Contribution to profession and awards
- Best Master’s award (Gold Medal) in M.Sc. (Mathematics).
If you have added any more relevant credential to your academic profile which is not listed above, kindly mention the same.