Exam Registration & Admit Card for End Semester Exam June 2022
IT Digital Helpdesk:
For any further Query / Support, WhatsApp Helpdesk has been created. Only those students facing issues may join this link. ( before the Exam/ exam registration)
WhatApp Helpdesk Link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/CzEZCsozoR5HHt9pmiatOy
The students are hereby notified that the Exam Registration application form for the End Semester Examination scheduled to be held in May/June/July based on which your Admit Card would be generated is now live on the TCSion platform. Please note the last date to submit the Examination Form is 20 May 2022. (BHM 2nd Semester students are advised to complete the process by 17 May as their exams are commencing from 23 May in order to get the Admit Card in time to take the exams.) Please note the following -
- All students appearing in End Semester Examinations (ESE) need to apply on their TCSiON login to fill the examination form. Go to Sushant University website - go to Login - click student. After login click ‘Exam Registration Form/ Admit Card’. Go to Exam Enrolment – check all details submit the form. (See help file)
- Please note that the system would not let you submit the form if you have any dues pending. If the dues are pending then you need to first clear the dues by making online payment. (See help file) Once the payment has been made you may need to wait for 12 to 24 hours before trying to fill the Registration Form.
- All students of 2nd Semester need to pay the exam fee of Rs 2500 before starting to fill the exam form.
- Once the form is submitted no change is possible in the form later so please check all details carefully before submitting the form.
- All online application forms received will be scrutinized by the Controller of Examination (COE) and Director Academic Affairs office for:
I. Document verification (if any document is pending). If you are unsure about the status of your document verification then get in touch with your School Dean’s Office. They have the latest information available with them about your document verification status. Even if a student is satisfying all the above-mentioned conditions but the document verification process is incomplete then though the student may have been able to submit the Examination Form but still they will not be issued the Admit Card. (If your previous semester result is withheld even now then it means your document verification process is incomplete)
II. Attendance norms as mandated by the University are met.
III. For students of B.Arch (upto batch 2019 Admissions) a separate pass in the internal component is a requirement in order to appear in the ESE.
- All applications satisfying the above criteria’s will be approved by COE. Since there is an attendance requirement as eligibility for the exam therefore the Admit card would only be approved about a week before the commencement of your exam. Once approved, student can print their Admit Card from their TCSion when they see ‘Regular Enrolment- Hall Ticket’. (See help file)
- If any student has submitted the form from his end and still not receive the Admit Card latest by 3 June 2022 (19 May for BHM 2nd Semester) then they must approach their School Dean’s Office to find out the reason. The student themselves would be responsible to take this action at the earliest. Non-qualified applicants will be given 3 days to share the desired details or complete the discrepancy in the form / share the document if not submitted or clear the dues if any.
- No student will be allowed to enter the university campus without valid admit card and ID card during the examination.
- University Authorities will be available for any trouble shooting from 6th to 8th June.
- Students can get duplicate Admit card printed from the portal on their own free of cost. However, if the same is requested from the Office of the COE then it would only be printed and issued after making a payment of Rs 300 in the Accounts Office & producing the receipt thereof.
- No examination form will be entertained in offline mode for regular exams.
- No student, in any circumstances, will be allowed to appear in examination without filling the online examination form.
Best Wishes for your Examinations and Future Endeavours.