He completed his Master’s in Computer Technology from National Institute of Technology, Raipur in 2003. Before that he did M.Sc. in Computer Science and B.Sc. (Maths and Compter Science) from Jiwaji University Gwalior.
Prior to joining Ansal University, he worked as Asstt. Prof. at Dronachraya College of Engineering, Gurgaon and GLA Institute of Technology, Mathura as Lecturer and Senior Lecturer
20 years of teaching experience
C, C++, Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, Analysis and Design of Algorithms, Database Management Systems, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture, Theory of Computer Science, Data Mining, Distributed Systems, AI and Knowledge representation, Blockchain, Natural language processing
1) V. L. Singh. , D. Rai. “Implementation and Performance Analysis of Multi Hop Ad Hoc Cloud Network and Servers using Ad Hoc Network Protocols”. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Vol. 8, issue 10, pp 4671-4679, August 2019
2) V. L. Singh. , D. Rai. “Performance Assessment of Routing Protocols in Ad Hoc Network with Impression of Ad Hoc Cloud and Internet of Things”. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), vol. 8, issue 6, pp 1084-1091, August 2019.
3) V. L. Singh. , D. Rai. “Analysis and Implementation of Performance Metrics, Parameters and Factors of Ad Hoc, Cloud and Ad Hoc Cloud Network”. International Journal of Engineering and Technology (UAE), Science Publishing Corporation, vol. 8, pg-275-283, Jan 2019. DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v8i1.28824.
4) V. L. Singh. , D. Rai." Experimental Performance Evaluation of Cloud Servers in Ad Hoc Cloud Network". In: Ray K., Sharan S., Rawat S., Jain S., Srivastava S., Bandyopadhyay A. (eds) Engineering Vibration, Communication and Information Processing. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 478, pp 15-40 Springer, Singapore, 2019. DOI:-https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-13-1642-5_3
5) V. L. Singh. , D. Rai. "Performance Comparison Simulation Model of Ad Hoc Cloud Network with Cloud Servers". In: Woungang I., Dhurandher S. (eds) International Conference on Wireless, Intelligent, and Distributed Environment for Communication. WIDECOM 2018. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 18.pp 237-258.Springer, Cham, 2018 https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-75626-4_18.
6) Paper published in International Journal of Advanced Studies of Scientific Research, Vol. 3, No. 10, 2018 titled “Review on improving performance of Web Crawler and Search System Architecture” Author: Jyoti Mor, Dr Dinesh Rai, Dr.Naresh Kumar (SCOPUS Indexed). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3318418
7) Paper published in “COMPUSOFT: An International Journal of Advanced Computer Technology” titled “Effective Presentation of Results using Ranking& Clustering in Meta Search Engine”, Author: Jyoti Mor, Dr.Naresh Kumar, Dr Dinesh Rai Vol-7, Issue-XII, Dec-2018 pp 2957-2961, (SCOPUS Indexed).
8) Published Paper titled "An XML based Web Crawler with Page Revisit Policy and Updation in Local Repository of Search Engine" in International Journal of Engineering and Technology (SCOPUS Indexed), Author : Jyoti Mor, Dr Dinesh Rai, Dr.Naresh Kumar, Vol 7, No 3 (2018).
9) Jyoti Mor, Dr Dinesh Rai, Dr.Naresh Kumar “An Improved Crawler Based on Efficient Ranking Algorithm”, International Journal of Advanced Trends in Computer Science and Engineering, ISSN : 2278-3091
10) Jyoti Mor, Dr Dinesh Rai, Dr.Naresh Kumar, “Research on Mechanism and Challenges in Meta Search Engines”. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE). ISSN: 2278-3075
11) Alpana Jijja and Dr. Dinesh Rai “Efficient MRI Segmentation and Detection of Brain Tumor using Convolutional Neural Network”, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, vol. 10, no. 4, 2019.
12) Alpana Jijja and Dr. Dinesh Rai “Segmentation of brain tumor using GLCM and Discrete Wavelet Transform” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-6, April 2020 }
13) Alpana Jijja , Dr. Dinesh Rai, Priyanka Mathur “Comparative Analysis of FeedforwardBackpropagation and Cascade Correlation Algorithm on BUPA Liver Disorder” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), ISSN : 2319-8613
14) Priyanka Chugh (Shivanka), Dr. Dinesh Rai, S. Indu “Route Deviation Algorithm with Location Ambiguity in Wireless Sensor Networks” in International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-2, December, 2019
15) Gurpreet Kaur, Dr. Dinesh Rai, “An efficient web security system using optimal monarch authentication and cryptography technology” Journal of advanced research in dynamical and control systems(JARDCS), ISSN : 1943023X
16) Amit Kumar Dhingra,, Dr. Dinesh Rai “study on the performance analysis tools and techniques of cloud computing” in International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, (Accepted)
17) Priyanka Chugh (Shivanka), Dinesh Rai, S. Indu “A novel Route Deviation and optimization Algorithm using Simulation-optimization and Energy efficient constraints for Minimising Link Loss and Loop problems in Wireless Sensor Network” in journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience (Accepted)
Researches done/ Current research
Dr. Rai has published his research work in good journal and presented some papers in international conferences His current research interest is in the area of Blockchain Technology, Cloud computing and Data sciences.
Contribution to profession and awards
Two of the projects done by him are still being used. One (named Quarterly Tax Plan System) at Transport Commissioner Office, M.P. and Other in KR Govt. Hospital, Gwalior. He Guided students of B.Tech (CSE) (now Alumni) on project ‘E-Gas Sewa’ to participate and won prize in IBM contest “The Great Mind Challenge.” He has also got Best Innovative practitioner award by Wipro mission10x.
He chaired a technical session titled “Security issues in implementing Smart cities” in International conference on Smart cities at Ansal University.